JS:斯拉夫人,比如俄罗斯运动员,他们可以非常精确。当然,他们必须控制的体力。他们的准确性是真棒!
NO: He matches himself with its timing, ultimately. I have always gotten inspired when I see his 3A, "...Oh, my."
NO:他对时间的把握是终极水平的。每次我看到他的3A都会被激励,“…,我的天。”
JS: So, he does always with 4T timing, too?
JS:那么他的4T的时间把握也是这样的?
NO: I have watched all the Plushenko's 4T, so far,
NO:我观看了普鲁申科到目前为止跳的所有4T。
JS: ALL!? SO FAR!?
JS:全部?到目前为止?
NO: (laughs) All is done with the same timing!
NO:(笑)全部跳跃所用的时间都是一样的!
JS: Oh, my.
JS:噢,我的上帝。
NO: (before takeoff) Entering from the right back outside edge to rotating, that is done with the same timing. He never waits for its timing!
NO:(在起跳之前)从右边外刃起跳旋转(这里我翻译得可能不准确,反正ODA这里在谈4T动作),所用的时间都是一样的。他从来不去等待起跳的时机!
JS: He matches himself,
JS:他使自己的动作,
NO: - with timing!
NO:和时间契合
JS: Then, he can fix collapsed motion in the air, with his body control, as well.
JS:然后,他还可以控制自己的身体,在空中矫正不好的姿态。
NO: uh-huh. I have waited for its timing, for a few tenths of "frame (=1/30sec) ", when I get tensed.
NO:嗯。当我感到紧张的时候,我得等待起跳时机,大概得要几帧(1/30秒)图的时间。
JS: uh-huh, its timing is divided by 0.01 sec, among the sports,
JS:嗯,在运动中,时间是以0.01秒级来划分的,
NO: but I wait, when I can't wait! - that no one but myself can sense!
NO:但是有时在我不能等的时候我得等! -这个只有我自己能感觉到!
JS: - that sense, I can sense, too!
JS:那种感觉,我也能体会到!
NO: I sense "I'm waiting, I'm waiting for its timing!"
NO:我感到“我在等待,我在等待正确的时间!”
JS: Yes, you sense "it's incorrect timing," have to wait.
JS:是的,你感到“这不是正确的时间,”那么必须要等待。
NO: Yes, it happens!
NO:是的,这发生过!
JS: ...Such lovely dialogue happens to this interview!, which should be loved by all the sports fan!
JS:…这段对话真是非常美好!很多体育粉丝们肯定都会喜欢看到的!
NO: (laughs) In any mental condition, I must match myself with "my own timing".
NO:(笑)不管精神状态是怎样的,我都必须让我和“我自己的时间”契合。