In sleep he sang to me
他为沉睡中的我歌唱
In dreams he came
他在我的梦中降临
That voice which calls to me
那声音在呼唤着我
And speaks my name
呼喊着我的名字
And do I dream again?
是我又在做梦吗?
For now I find
但现在的我却发现
The Phantom of the Opera is there
歌剧魅影就在那儿
inside my mind
在我的心中
Sing once again with me
请再一次与我歌唱
Our strange duet
我俩非同寻常的二重奏
My power over you
我指引你的力量
Grows stronger yet
正变得更强
And though you turn from me
虽然你背我而去
To glance behind
窥向自己身后的曾经
The Phantom of the Opera is there
但歌剧魅影已在这儿
inside your mind
在你的心中
Those who have seen your face
那些看到过你面孔的人们
Draw back in fear
都因害怕而退缩
I am the mask you wear
我是你所佩戴的面具
It's me they hear
但他们听得到是我
My spirit
我的灵魂
And your voice
你的歌声
in one combined.
已经结合在一起
The Phantom of the Opera is here/there
因为歌剧魅影就在这儿
inside your mind (my heart)
在你/我的心中
He's there
他就在那
The Phantom of the Opera
歌剧魅影
sing my angel of music
唱吧!我的音乐天使
sing my angel
唱吧!我的天使
sing for me
为我歌唱
sing my angel
唱吧!我的天使
sing for me
为我歌唱
I have brought you,
我已带领你
To the seat of sweet music's throne.
登上美妙音乐之宝座
To this kingdom where all must pay homage to music,
来至众所景仰音乐的国度
Music.
音乐
You have come here.
你已来至此地
For one purpose and one alone.
为了一个意图、一个人
Since the moment I first heard you sing,
自从我初闻你歌声那一刻起
I have needed you with me to serve me, to sing,
我便需要你服从于我
For my music.
为我歌唱
My music
我的音乐