???: 好吧,我确实更喜欢柯基,但是……
???: Well, I DO prefer Corgis, but...
Jill: 不,我的意思是……你和他们共事吗?
Jill: No, I mean... are you working with them?
???: 是啊,你看,我之所以在这里,都是因 为法律要求员工名单上至少要有一个类人生物。
???: Yeah, well, I'm only here because the law requires at least one humanoid on the payroll.
Jill: (法律真的连这种情况都覆盖到了吗?)
Jill: (Does the law really cover such scenarios?)
Jill: 为什么要接受这样的工作呢?
Jill: Why take a job like this?
???: 因为这意味着我能整天都被柯基环绕着!
???: Because it means I'm surrounded by Corgis all day long!
???: 代驾司机的事姑且不论,这可是最接近 天堂的体验了!
???: Designated driver woes aside, it's the closest thing to heaven!
???: 但说实在的,我不太能喝酒。
???: Although to be fair, I'm not much of a drinker anyway.
Jill: 收到。好吧,毕竟人各有所好。你打算喝 点什么吗?
Jill: I see. Well, to each their own. Are you gonna drink anything?
???: 你这里有不含酒精的饮料吗?
???: Do you have anything non-alcoholic?
Jill: 让我考虑下该如何“接”您。
Jill: Let's see what I can fetch you.
???: 你是故意说成双关语的吗?
???: Did you intend to make a pun?